I’m Lisa, a Licensed Clinical Social Worker. You might also call me a boundary hunter and anxiety tamer for professionals, moms-to-be, and parents.
I help the overwhelmed who want to feel confident and take time for themselves but don’t know how to set boundaries or ask for help. I guide them through learning how to be assertive and understand their needs so that they can get the support they need.
My clients appreciate having a nonjudgmental and supportive space to talk honestly and to identify practical approaches to change one small step at a time. Our true needs reveal themselves when we feel safe enough to be real.
I know from 18 years in the counseling field and my own parenting journey that it is okay to feel overwhelmed or frustrated and that learning how to set boundaries and assert yourself can help you achieve a more confident life.
I believe that courageous self-confidence can change your world. If you would like to schedule an appointment or discuss any questions you might have about taking charge of your life, please contact me today by phone (919-928-5123) or email (email@example.com) for a free 20-minute phone consultation. I want to help.
- B.A. Psychology, West Virginia University, 1995
- Master of Social Work, West Virginia University, 2000
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker, North Carolina, 2004-present
- Clinical Social Work Supervisor Certificate, 2008
- Maternal Mental Health Certificate Training for Mental Health and Clinical Professionals, 2018